Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation in York Maine

My husband and I got married in kennebunkport maine 2 years ago on July 12th. We decided every year we would visit maine for vacation and celebrate our anniversary.  My aunt owns a trailer in york beach maine and was so generous (as always) to let the 3 of us stay their.  We went to the York Kingdom Zoo and long sands beach. We also went to the Dockside Restaurant which I highly recommend to anyone who wants to splurge for a great occasion it was unbelievable great seafood chowder! Then Matt and I and my brother rich headed to Ocean Woods Resort to have dinner and some drinks and reminisce about the wedding. We were so excited that the owners Kathleen and Peter where there. We cannot believe it's been 2 years. This as also Matthew's first time at the beach, I believe we have him hooked! So much fun. Additionally I did senior photos for my 2nd cousin Danielle who does not like getting her picture down. I may say see was so great to work with and SOOO not camera shy! Here are a few photos from our trip we can't wait for next year.



Here are just a few edited photos from Danielle's senior photo shoot. Cannot wait to edit them all.






1 comment:

  1. Brenda,

    I cannot Thank you enough for the wonderful work you did with Danielle! You have that something special that a photographer needs, you made her feel so relaxed and happy, thats what you do with everyone yoy meet!! You are truely special. I cannot wait to see how far your career goes you have an eye!!!!! Thank you again!! Love You
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete