Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tyler Friend 3 months

I had a wonderful opportunity to photograph Mr. Tyler Friend. He is just toooo cute.This was my official photo shoot so far. I was a bit nervous but I think I did pretty good. Oh and thinking as I left their house that I only took about 150 photos haa haa guess again, once I downloaded them I took 420 pictures. I have no idea why the camera was telling me 150 LOL. So I had a chance to edit a bunch today while Matthew Jr. was sleeping. Such a wonderful family. I hope you guys like them!



Go Red Sox!
So Auntie Laurie bought this shirt for little Tyler. As you have hopefully already noticed last name is "Friend". Don't you love it?!


Tyler and Marley! This was the best we could do getting Marley in the action of posing for the camera. I love this photo! Thanks Marley!



The bubbles are just tooooooo cute! Such a happy baby!


I have  a ton more to edit and I cannot wait to have Megan and Matt over to see them! Friday I have anoher senior photo shoot (babysitter pending...any takers lol) with my previous co-worker Wendy's daughter Jillian in Connecticut. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment