Monday, January 31, 2011

Hunter 4 months

Yesterday I photographed Hunter who has the most beautiful eyes and awesome hair. His parents Danielle and Norman are friends of mine from my previous job. They are so nice!  As soon as I said hi to him he just broke down and cried and I said oh no. Maybe it was because I was bothering him during his bottle :) The more I tried to get him to smile the louder he cried it was funny. But after he had his bottle he was the perfect poser and so photogenic and so happy! I had so much fun, especially using my new 50mm lens I just bought and the 85mm I got to borrow from school along with the lighting kit that I bought some time ago which came in very handy for this shoot. Thanks Norman and Danielle for inviting me in your home to take pictures of your family!






No comments:

Post a Comment