Thursday, April 1, 2010

A new start, new beginnings...........

So my last day at Charles River Laboratories as a Study coordinator is June 4, 2010 as they will be closing the site down. I have been with the company for 14 years now. It will be very sad to leave, I have learned so much from so many people and I will definitely miss all the people I work with. This change has opened my eyes to new beginnings. New beginnings which I cannot wait for.

I am applying at CDIA at Boston University (center for digital imaging arts) cdia.com for a photography certificate. The certificate program is 10 months full time M-F 8:30 to 5:00 and starts in September. It's going to be a lot of work but a lot of work that I will love to do. Photography has been one of my favorite interests and to be able to do this as a job is going to make me extremely happy. My husband Matt is such a wonderful provider. I want to thank him for making my dreams come true and for helping us find a way for me to make this dream become a reality. His support and love has gotten me through this rough time and I want to let everyone know that I am so lucky to have him. Thanks for having such faith in me.

Tomorrow I am helping out a friend who my husband works with, Keilene (Part of the Genzyme team), who is running in the Boston marathon. She is having a fundraiser to raising money for NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders at Stone Publick house in ashland and has asked me to take pictures of the event and raffle off a 2 hour photo session with me. I am super excited and cannot wait to capture such a great event. It's for such a great cause. I cannot wait. I'll post pictures of the event this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So how did the fundraiser picture taking go?

    ReplyDelete